OK, the last few days of drops and diet I didn't lose much. I assumed it was because I had been doing them so long that the drops were losing their efficacy (the last two weeks, I was doing 15 drops 3 times a day and then 20 drops 3 times a day because I had started feeling some hunger pains). So, my weight loss definitely tapered off there.
I didn't lose anything Sunday or Monday morning and felt a little bummed. I did my last 3 days of low cal diet without drops hoping I'd lose a bit more.
Well, I wake up today, first day of phase 3 (apprehensive about what to eat) and get on the scale--LOSS OF 2.2 POUNDS!
This gets me to a total of 34.6 pounds. My goal for the first round had been 35 pounds in 45 days...so I think I did pretty well!
I believe I actually lost the same whopping amount the first and last days of the VLCD. Kind of weird.
Official average weight loss: .768 a day...So my average is 1/4 pound a day higher than most people on HCG. My average was even higher had I stopped back on day 23 or 30.
So, for my first meal on phase three I had a 2 egg omelette, spinach, 1/2 slice of turkey, and 1 slice real american cheese. yum. cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment