Well, one more meal tonight following protocol. Tomorrow, I can start maintenance. YAYAY!
What do I want first? PIZZA. But, it will have to be the type made with the Cauliflower crust!
I'm definitely following the RedBook for Phase 3 food. The original protocol is much too vague on what can be eaten during this time.
One promise to myself: No High Fructose Corn Syrup ever again in any food I buy to prepare for myself. I'm hoping I can figure out what restaurants use because I really feel like I have been through a Detox period and I don't want to sully my body again with that form of poison!
I promise to take some End of Phase 2 pics very soon!!
Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats! Inspiring. You did awesome. I'm right behind you. On day 41. Only 4 more days left. My goal is 35 lbs too. I'm at 28.8. Can't wait to break 30!
ReplyDeleteSo I will soon be on phase 3 and I definitely find the protocal to be extremely vague. Is the Redbook the best resource for knowing exactly what you should and should not have or have you found other things that have good info?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your success!
So sorry--I didn't see your question, CheezWhiz. The Redbook is the ONLY source I know that totally has it broken down as to what you can and can not eat while on Maintenance. Give me your email address and I can lend my copy to you.
ReplyDelete