Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my place!!
I am tracking my weight loss after being heavy my whole life. As time permits, I may add other items that interest me.
If you are interested in 'borrowing' my copy of the RedBook or the 101 HCG recipe book, please email me through the blog! Make sure to INCLUDE your email address or I can't respond! JoyStaats@gmail.com
Thank you for stopping by!
Congratulations, Joy! I am on VLCD day 6 and have lost 14.2 lbs. I have another 50 to go, but you have encouraged me....I can do this! It has also helped as I was looking for HCG food products and have captured a few from your blog that I'm going to look for today! You don't know how helpful you have been to many of us! Keep it up and let us know how you do through maintenance.
ReplyDelete