There are many of you coming here to get an electronic version of both the 101 HCG diet recipes and the 'Redbook'--an updated book with helpful HCG diet information.
Well, they are no longer available this way. I didn't realize it, but they were both still under active copyright and having a link to them was against the law. Therefore, I have removed the links. However, I have now provided links to purchase them through Amazon.
Now, if you would like to 'borrow' my copy of either book, please send me an email, and I may be able to find a way to 'lend' them to you.
Have a good day, and I apologize for any inconvenience!
Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congratulations on your weight loss!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to borrow your books, please.
Where do I find your email address?
If you post your email address, I can help you.
ReplyDeletedelzie@gmail.com Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteJoy I love your blog and can I *borrow* your book
ReplyDeletemy email is kallibonjovi@yahoo.com.
Thanks so much
HEY....CAN U LEND THEM TO ME..... LADY7871@YAHOO.COM
ReplyDeleteI would love to borrow them...please
ReplyDeletemomabaarjo3@yahoo.com
Thanks so much! would love to borrow them both as well. lindabookmiller@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletethanks again!
I would love to borrow your books also!
ReplyDeletePsantiago11@msn.com
I would also love to borrow your books!!! Thank you!!! gjessica7593@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHi, I would like to borrow your book, if thats okay! deborahnagtalon@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your blog! I have not started yet, a lot to read and I am trying to get it all figured out before I start and then do something wrong. I would love to borrow your book and maybe get a heads up on things before I order my own. Thanks again! connacanto@aol.com
ReplyDeleteConna Weaver
I would like to borrow your books, my email address is lpollard4@gmail.com. I received my drops today and I want to buy everything I need and get a good understanding b/c I really want and need to be successful in my weight loss~thanks in advance!
ReplyDeleteI would like to borrow your book Joy, thanks
ReplyDeletemoriahbrowning@yahoo.com
Moriah :)
Hi Joy - love reading your blog...just had load day #2 yesterday...started VLCD today!! yay! Could I please borrow your books? I appreciate it - and congrats on your loss!!! - Cindi email: mom2jaidnjaci@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletecould I please borrow your Redbook? :)
ReplyDeletelotstar@gmail.com
Thanks and congrats on all the success!! You're an inspiration!