Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So close to first big goal of 30 pounds........

Well, here I am on day 35 I think it is, and I am down 27.2 pounds.  That is still an average of .77 pounds a day over the course--above average weight loss.  However, I have not been losing much the last week or so.  I had TOM and lost nothing for 3 days. Didn't gain, so that was good, but definitely slowed me down.  And, again, this week, I had a two day stall, but it was broken this morning by a .4 loss.  I'm not eating the wrong food, but I know for SURE that I am not drinking enough. 

So, I'm getting ready to drink a 1 litre bottle of water right now.  I'll do another at lunch.  I really want to hit 30 pounds before my 45 days are up. I'd love to hit 35 pounds, but I don't think I will actually lose .7 a day for the next 10 days.  Maybe I can do a bit more walking.  I have found that days I worked out, I normally lost more the next morning. (duhhh)

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment