Monday, March 22, 2010

Morning of Day 27

Down 24 pounds. This is an average of .88 a pound/day.  I have had 3 or so days with no weight loss...so I feel I'm doing pretty well!

People are noticing at work, which is nice.  My honey has noticed at home, which is more than nice. ;)

I have decided to continue protocol beyond 30 days since the weight loss has not really slowed.  I may go all 45, but I'm not sure at this point.

Anyone have any thoughts about it?

Joy

2 comments:

  1. If your doing good an have no restrictions, like functions an stuff then go for it woman. That way you can give summer a break an just enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only on VLCD 5 and down 6lbs ~ I plan to go all the way to 45, then I'll do a 6wk break and probably do a 2nd round ~ have 61 lbs I'd like to lose

    ReplyDelete