Well, I lost 1.4 pounds on Wednesday morning so I didn't expect to lose much when I woke up this morning. Well, was I surprised when the scale told me I lost 1.8 pounds! I rubbed my eyes and stepped on the digital scale again. What??? 1.8? Not since the first week have I lost weight like this!
So my two mini goals:
Goal #1: I wanted to mark the loss of my first 20. Check. I am down 21.2 as of today!
Goal #2: I wanted to weigh less than my boyfriend of 7 years. Check! He weighs 195. I weigh less. :)
!!!!!VICTORY DANCE!!!!!
Next goal is to break into the 180s. I have only been there, briefly, once in the last 15 years.
I got to take some of my 'too fat to wear' jeans out of the top of my closet. Now I call them 'my too skinny for my other jeans' jeans.
Good luck to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Joy, you are doing AWESOME...I'm thinking my drops will come in today.... Yaaaay. I'm SOOOO excited...
ReplyDeleteI know just how you feel....I am now on day 8 of maintenance...after a 23 day round, I was down 25 lbs....from 200!!
ReplyDeleteI am counting the days until I can do another round, as I still need to lose 40-50 more....but I know I will be able to meet this goal.
It's nice to know I am not alone.