Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mini Goal Reached!!!

I am under 200 pounds for the first time in 5 years!!!  I have had 2 or 3 days where I had no loss, but every other day has been .4 or more loss. This morning was my largest loss of the week with -1.4 pounds!

For those of you who are tired of apple cider vinegar on everything, I am recommending Walden Farms salad dressings--they have 0 carbs, 0 calories, 0 sugar.  Try just 1 tablespoon on a salad and you get the taste you have likely been craving!  I have only tried the Caesar and it is pretty good.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Joy! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry--here is a link to their website. I have found these in the Central Market/HEB grocery chain. They are NOT carried by Whole Foods for some reason.

    http://www.waldenfarms.com/products/dressings.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow--they are also evidently carried by Albertson's here in Texas and at Super Targets! So there you go!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coleslaw dressing is great with some shredded cabbage. I lived on it my first go round. For salad dressings, I love the Bacon Ranch.

    ReplyDelete