I'm toying with the idea of stopping drops when I hit one month. Then I would do 3 weeks of Phase 3 maintenance and then go back on drops another month. I guess it depends on how my family feels. They are really missing me eating meals with them, going out for dinner and such. But, the pounds being shed makes everyone excited! I fit into a pair of shorts I bought 2 years ago that never fit. They were actually loose. ALWAYS a good feeling. Pretty much everything in my closet fits again. I think this diet means I will be able to get my boyfriend to buy me a new wardrobe for the start of next school year. LOL!
Here is a graph of my weight loss so far. If any of you would like the weight loss tracker customized for you, I am willing to do it for $7.00. Just let me know. It is very cool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This is just a screen shot of the graph. I have modified the file so that it fit my parameters of beginning weight and hopeful ending weight. There is much more on the screen if you download one of the trackers (link is on the left). But seeing this graph every morning is inspiration to me. Hopefully it can be the same thing for you!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was required to wait 6 weeks before starting on round 2 of HCG because of becoming immune to it.
ReplyDeleteGirl, you are doing awesome and thank you, thank you for this wonderful site (blog)...I am LOVING it. : )
ReplyDeleteJoy, the post above was from me...I wasn't "signed in" so it made me do it through "anonymous". : )
ReplyDelete