Ok, I am not even halfway into phase 2 (down just a smidge under 15 pounds lost, btw), but I am making sure I do everything I can to keep the weight under control once I am finished.
My big thing is I LOVE EATING OUT. But, after reading enough Eat This, Not That columns online, I have determined that restaurant meals are SO bad for my health! But, once I'm finished with HCG, I want to get the tastes I love. I'm going today to buy a book called Cook This, Not That. I will put a link to it on the links tab on the left. In this book, the author takes the most unhealthy options at everyone's favorite restaurants and shows you how to do it cheaper and healthier AT HOME!
Since being on HCG, I have learned how to make healthy food for myself. I think it is about time I start making some healthy meals for my loved ones as well.
here is the link to today's offering: http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment