Well, no weight loss this morning--but 13.2 pounds is still good for day 13. I didn't get all my drops yesterday because of the broken bottle problem. I also ate my second fruit (orange) later than I normally eat anything. On top of that, I didn't drink near enough water!
Back on track today though. For lunch I'm having the always delicious apple/celery/chicken with ACV dressing. Had the other half apple for breakfast.
I bought a mega multi-vitamin that has both K and Mg in it. My legs had no cramping last night, so I guess it is working. It was called Centrum Womens' Mega or something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Where did you order your drops from?
ReplyDeleteWell, I have had two bottles--the first one my cat broke and I can't remember who I got them from. The secod bottle is from YourHCG.com I didn't purchase online--I got it from a local supplier here in the Dallas, Texas area. The YourHCG.com website has local people in many states you can buy from directly, you can just order online. It takes longer to get to you if you order online. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the ACV dressing? And the apples, celery, chicken sounds good - was that a recipe from something? I don't have the books and was hoping to get a few ideas FREE online.
ReplyDelete