Thursday, June 3, 2010
Pictures!
If you have been to YourHCG.com on Facebook, then you probably have seen these. But, here are some before and after pics. The pics on top were taking while on Christmas vacation. The pics on bottom were taken today. I have started Round 2 and am losing again! I have already lost the 5 stinkin' pounds I gained from load days. Boy--did I hate eating that kind of food again!
Anyhow, thanks for coming to visit!! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Joy - I am very interested in starting HCG while doing research on FB I found your story and I am amazed at your success. Congratulations and I would love to "borrow" your books as well. Keep up the great work and I would love to share my successes with you also.
ReplyDeleteKristine
swan2b4me@yahoo.com
Joy - You look awesome and I am so proud of you. You have stuck with it and lost. Congratulations
ReplyDeleteshari