I didn't write this and as far as I can see, there is no copyright notice in the book. Therefore, I am making the document available to anyone who wants it.
It is in my list of links over there on the left.
I think you should use this in conjunction with the RedBook. As you know, that book IS under copyright, so I can only 'lend' you my copy if you email me about it.
Good luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Joy ~ looking to borrow your red book
ReplyDeleteThanks
Tracy
jtyurich@msn.com
Joy, I also would love to borrow your red book...
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, and it has helped me stay on track for the most part.... This weekend I'll be starting P3....... Thanks so much for sharing..
Susan
paintangel@aol.com
I'm so happy I found your blog! Congratulations on the weight loss! I'd love to borrow your book too. I hit Phase 3 next Thursday. Thank you...and thanks for putting out great info.
ReplyDeletejanawoodbury@yahoo.com
Hi Joy,
ReplyDeleteYou did great, I am on day 24 lost 19Lbs so far.
I would love to borrow your book. Love your blog.
skuper3534@aol.com
Hi joy!! I would love to borrow your book! Thank you so much and you are a success to all!!
ReplyDeletek-mcculloch@hotmail.com
Hello Joy... .thanks for the great blog. I would love to borrow your red book. chad920@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to borrow the redbook :) lotstar@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWell I just found your blog and am reading like crazy. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to post it. I too would love to borrow your red book. I am on R1P2D10 so I have a ways to go yet. Thanks!
ReplyDeletevg1951@charter.net
Oh how I wish I'd found your blog about a month ago! LOL I'm on day 27 and I've lost 23 lbs. I'm just about ready to start P3 and would love to read a copy of your Redbook. Pretty please?!?!
ReplyDeleteThanks
debiscraps@comcast.net
Hello Joy I would like to borrow your 101 and the red book.Things are definitly scarryier starting p3.
ReplyDeletePlease. Thanks
fairytale.princess@hotmail.com
Hi Joy, Just found your blog and I start P3 Wednesday. Like it has been said, scary! Can I please borrow your red book? I would be greatly appreciated. 37 days, 18 pounds. Slower than normal but it works! Thanks
ReplyDeletecschrock1@gmail.com
Hi Joy,
ReplyDeletePlease send me the "red book" and 101 Book. Thanks so much so lending it to us. It'll really help me out with the maintenance phase. Thanks a million.
Krystine
Hi Joy,
ReplyDeleteI am getting ready to start the whole program. I am trying to read as much as I can before I get started so if you could pretty please send me a copy of the RedBook and 101 I would really appreciate it :)
Thanks,
Kim
stimyinc@yahoo.com
Joy,
ReplyDeleteI have just ordered my product and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive. My starting weight is similiar to what yours was, so I appreciate seeing your progress.
I would like to borrow the book you have mentioned. Can you send it to me at: jjstrodtbeck@aol.com
Thank you so much,
Jenna
Hi Joy-
ReplyDeleteYou are an inspiration to myself and a close friend. Can I please borrow either or both books you mentioned? Thanks for being so honest. I'm afraid of the hair loss, but I'm more afraid of what my weight is doing to my health in the long run. Thank you again.
Kelly Norman
e-mail: kan2haha@hotmail.com
I've just ordered my drops and going to start in 3 weeks.