Sunday, March 7, 2010

YAY again!

Well, trying to stick to the drop schedule is difficult when you have errands all day!  But, I had a successful lunch at Genghis Grill with no problem!  I put about 3-4 ounces of chicken in my bowl (I had been playing Disc Golf all morning, so I knew the extra .5 wouldn't hurt me), and then loaded it up with ALL the baby spinach they had!  I put some Garlic on the chicken, and asked for it to be cooked with only water (or, solo agua, as the cooks needed to hear!).  They basically steamed it all for me.  The result: a tiny amount of food in a bowl for 9 bucks! But, at least I was eating out with family for the first time in a week and a half!

Today: Down a total of 13.2 pounds!

Concerns: having slight leg cramps--need to get potassium today.

No comments:

Post a Comment