If you are looking for recipes to use while on the HCG diet protocol, please click on the link on your left. It will take you to the document so you can download it to your own computer. Good luck!!
Please note: I did not write these recipes, and make no claim on them as my own. I am simply sharing a resource that was made available to me as soon as I started the HCG diet.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OMGoodness, I wish I had found you a couple weeks ago. I just paid almost 15$ for this book:( My husband and I are starting the diet April 6, after my trip south, Easter and his birthday:) I have been stockpiling food in 3.5 oz packages, purchasing the B12 liquid and vitamins, the stevia, green tea, getting ready in general. Good luck to you. I'll check back.
ReplyDeleteWell, I know people shoud be paying for it, but it was given freely to me, so I am making it available. Watch out with the Stevia in the recipes--I have found it to be too much most of the time when using the packets. As I find recipes that need editing, I will post them here. Good luck to you!
ReplyDelete